Texas Adult Driver Education Online Course
In order to qualify for your full driving license, you will need to qualify for the following things:
- Be at least 17 years of age
- Should meet with all the conditions of intermediate license
- Written approval from your guardian or parent
- Should have full driving privileges without any restrictions
- All drivers that are under the age of 18 and 21 will have the words "under eighteen" or "under twenty-one" printed on it.
Licensing Requirements for Out-of-State Minors
Here are some of the licensing requirements for out-of-state minors who hold the intermediate and full privilege license.
Intermediate Texas Drivers License for 18 Year Olds
- The minor should be 16 years old
- The minor needs to have an instruction permit or an intermediate license for 1 year in their previous state, which was before the application for the
- The minor needs to complete the approved driver education course. Minors who have finished their driving education from a school that is out-of-state can qualify to acquire the certificate of completion from a school from this website. Students who choose this option will have to contact the
Texas school for further consideration about the issuance of the
Texas certificate, which is based on the driving education completed from out-of-state. The driving education out-of-state programs will have to meet the requirements of
- The driving record of the minor will have to be completely free of moving violations and contributive accidents for at least 6 months.
- They should have written consent and approval from their parents or guardians.
- The minors should meet the necessary adult supervision driving time (20 hours, out of which 2 hours must be completed between sunset and sunrise).
Full Privilege Texas License
- The minor should be at least 17 years old
- The minor should have the full privilege license or an intermediate license in their previous state, which was before they applied for the
- The minor should have completed the standard approved driving education course.
- The driving record of the minor should be completely free of moving violations and contributive accidents for 1 year before they apply for their
- They should have written approval and consent from their parent or guardian
- The minor should have completed all the necessary requirements for the adult supervision driving time restrictions (10 hours, out of which 2 hours must be completed between sunset and sunrise).